Field of Practice and Experience
With a background in engineering and law education, Mr. Ban worked for Beijing Dacheng Law Firm and Tai-I International Patent and Trademark Law Firm and mainly engaged in civil and commercial dispute resolution, intellectual property dispute resolution, patent and trademark analysis and layout, investment and financing and other legal services.
• Graduated from Beijing University in 2014 with a Master of Law in Intellectual Property Law.
• Graduated from Ocean University of China in 2011 with a LLB degree.
• Graduated from Ocean University of China in 2011 with a Bachelor of Engineering degree.
• The trademark infringement dispute between Beijing Zhongxin Financial Information Service Co., Ltd. and Heilongjiang Zhongxin Inclusive Financial Service Co., Ltd as an agent;
• Represented a state-owned financial leasing company in a financial leasing dispute;
• Represented the parties in a series of equity acquisition disputes with Taihe Group;
• Undertook the agent business for a SASAC Asset Management Company's asset disposal dispute series projects;
• Acted as the agent for the long-term legal counsel program for intellectual property of SAC New Energy Technology Research Institute;
• Represented the National Development and Investment Group Co., Ltd. in its intellectual property part of a series of equity acquisition projects;
• Acted as legal counsel for intellectual property special of China Academy of Architectural Standard Design & Research;
• Acted as an agent for a series of equity acquisition projects of China Power Construction Group Construction Planning and Design Institute Co., Ltd;
• Acted as an agent in the equity acquisition projects of a listed company in the thermal industry;
• Represented Guotai Junan Investment Management Co., Ltd. in the disposal of existing debts.
Mandarin and English