Key Services and Sectors
• Dispute Resolution; Real Estate and Construction Projects; Financial Disputes
• Joint LL.M at Tsinghua University and Geneva-MIDS Program (Master in International Dispute Settlement)
• LL.B at School of Law, Tsinghua University
• Gao Shuyang is currently an assistant lawyer at Chance Bridge Partners. She has experience and expertise in complex financial disputes and enforcement actions, real estate and construction projects, shareholder disputes, etc.
• Before joining Chance Bridge Partners, Ms Gao worked for a reputable international EPC company, having assisted with international arbitration and domestic litigation cases, and advised on EPC contracts, cross-border transactions, consortium arrangements, etc.
Recent Legal Experience
• Advised a trust company on a CNY1.5 billion entrusted loan related litigation in Guangdong High Court
• Advised a securities company on its CNY1.3 billion claims as the beneficiary of two business trusts against the trust company in Shanghai Financial Court
• Advised state-owned enterprises on disputes arising from real estate jointed venture contracts and financing agreements
• Advised a listed real estate company on disputes arising from sale-leaseback agreements
• Advised a state-owned enterprise on an international EPC project related arbitration
• Advised a stated-owned enterprise on an arbitration arising from an M&A transaction
• Advised China Minsheng Bank on risk management concerning supply chain finance
• The Interpretation of the Investment Treaty Containing the General Exceptions Clause
Mandarin and English