Practices：Jianmei Sun, Criminal Defense, Criminal Legal Risks Prevention and Control, Settlement of Disputes in Cross Criminal and Civil Fields
Field of practice and experience
Sun Jianmei had eight years' experience in procuratorial work and worked for many years in departments of public prosecution, investigation supervision, criminal enforcement prosecution and so on, handling hundreds of various criminal cases. In 2016, she was elected as one of the first batch of prosecutors of Heilongjiang Province, and awarded the title of Excellent Public Prosecutor of a branch in Heilongjiang Province; as a pacesetter of the first criminal enforcement procuratorial competition in Heilongjiang Province, she was elected to the talent pool of investigation and supervision procuratorial personnel in Heilongjiang Province.
• Bachelor of Law, University of Qiqihar
• Master of Procedure Law, Heilongjiang University
• Before Chance Bridge Partners, she served as a procurator or procurator with post in a procuratorate in Heilongjiang Province, serving as the head of the investigation and supervision department, and as a member of the case-handling team for major and difficult cases, responsible for handling economic crime cases and major, difficult and complex criminal cases. She joined Chance Bridge Partners in June 2019 and now serves as Assistant of Mr. Wang Liyong at the Dispute Resolution Department.
• Illegal absorption of public deposits by a company which produces farm and sideline product;
• Special case of bribery and dereliction of duty of prison staff;
• Special case of the crime of infringement of citizens' personal information by a network gang;
• Special case of special drug trafficking and transportation by a drug trafficking gang;
• Someone on gangland evil force gang involves the gangland crime special case.
Mandarin and English