Ning ZhuBeijingMember of PRC Bar
Practices：Capital markets, Corporate finance, Cross-border investment, M&A
Areas of Practice
Ms. Zhu Ning is the managing partner of Chance Bridge. Ms. Zhu's practice areas focus on capital market, finance and cross-border M&A. She has extensive professional experience in the areas of corporate listing, M&A and restructuring, private equity and venture capital, Chinese outbound investment and M&A and arbitration.
Capital Market, Corporate Finance, Cross-border M&A
- Ms. Zhu Ning joined Wandaxin Partners in 1996 and began practicing law.
- From April 1999 to November 2011, Ms. Zhu worked in Guangdong Guangda Law Firm, and became a partner there in June 2002. Ms. Zhu served as the Head of Guangdong Guangda Law Firm Beijing Branch from May 2008 to November 2011.
- Between August and December 2006, Ms. Zhu worked at an international law firm Dewey & LeBoeuf London as a foreign exchange associate.
- From November 2011 to present, Ms. Zhu is the Managing Partner of Chance Bridge.
- Graduated from Renmin University of China Law School with a PhD in Securities Law in 2017
- Graduated from UK (Glasgow) School of Law with a Master of International Commercial Law in 2006
- Graduated from Peking University with a Bachelor of Laws in 2004
- Graduated from Yan'an University with a Bachelor of Arts in 1995
Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese), English
- Provided legal services for Jinhui Mining，Jinhui liquor，SEUIC Technologies Co., Ltd.，Beijing Orion Star Technology Co., Ltd. and other IPO projects
- Provided legal services for the private placement projects of Jinhui Liquor, Amsinomed Medical Co., Ltd.
- Provided legal services for the NEEQ Public Listing of Zhongzhen (Beijing) Examination Engineering Co., Ltd., Nattu Electric, Boxcool,etc
- Provided legal services for asset securitization projects of Shuifa Group, Weiqiao Jinbao, Capital Securities and Jilin Public Transport
- Provided legal services for the bond issuance projects of Oriental Garden, Hubei Yunhua and Qiannan Investment Corporation
- Provided legal services for domestic M&A projects, such as Beijing Supply and Marketing Cooperative’s acquisition of Science and Technology Development Group, Changyuan Lico introducing strategic investors and Homelink’s acquisition of several real estate brokerage companies
- Provided legal services for overseas M&A projects, such as China Sam's acquisition of Australian WOF Petroleum, ADB Safegate BVBA's acquisition of Ultra Airport System's Chinese subsidiary
- Provided legal services for various fund investment projects, such as China State-owned Enterprise Structural Adjustment Fund Co., Ltd., Science and Technology Innovation Fund, SBCVC, CITIC Gold Stone
- Provided legal services for Huilong (Hengqin) to raise funds, establish funds and invest in China Integrity projects
- Provided special legal services for Bohai International Trust and COFCO Trust in establishing collective fund trust plans
- Selected in Foreign Legal Talents List by Ministry of Justice of the People's Republic of China (2017-2020)
- "Outstanding Lawyer of Beijing from 2015 to 2018"by Beijing Lawyers Association (2019)
- "Friend of Party Building in Beijing Lawyer Profession" by Beijing Lawyers Association (2019,2020)
- "The A-list 100 Elites" by CBLJ (2016-2021)
- "Top Law Firm Leaders of the Year" by Jiemian (2020)
- "Highly Regarded Lawyer in M&A" by IFLR1000 (2020,2021,2022)
- "Client Choice 20 Top Lawyers of the Year" by ALB (2016)
- "One of the Top 15 Rising Lawyers" by ALB (2014)
- "Recommended Lawyer in Capital Markets" by Who's Who Legal (2021)
- The project "Sam Group acquires a majority stake in Wolf Petroleum" led by Ms. Zhu was awarded the "Deal of the Year in 2016" by China Business Law Journal (2016)
- Arbitrator of China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission
- Member, Board of Directors of Asia Pacific Law Association (LAWASIA), and Belt and Road Standing Committee
- Director of Finance Committee of the Belt and Road International Lawyers Association
- Member, deputy director of research department of China Bar Law Research Association
- Deputy Secretary-General of Legal Affairs Committee of Beijing Lawyers Association on Merger and Acquisition and Reorganization
- Deputy Secretary-General of Beijing New Social Stratums in Lawyer Profession
- Member, Western Returned Scholars Association(Overseas-educated Scholars Association of China)
- Adjunct Professor, Renmin University of China Law School
- Distinguished Professor of East China University of Political Science and Law Lawyer Institute
- Published monograph "Cross-border M&A: Compliance Management. Risk Management. Financing Arrangements" in 2021 by China Legal Publishing House
- Published monograph "Research on Dual A + H Public Offering of Chinese Companies" in 2018 by China Legal Publishing House
- Contributed editor, "Securities Law", ed., Prof. Dong Ansheng, Peking University Press, 2018
- Published "Research on Supply Chain Finance and Its Legal Issues Led by Third-Party Trading Platforms" in 2016 in "Application of Law" magazine
- Published "Building a Scientific VIE Regulatory System" in 2016 in "China Finance" magazine