Manyi ZhouBeijingMember of PRC Bar
Practices：Dispute resolution, Equity investment, Equity acquisition
Field of practice and experience
Manyi Zhou graduated from the Renmin University of China School of Law in 2014. She is currently an associate in the Dispute Resolution Department of Chance Bridge Partners, specializing in civil and commercial dispute resolution, equity acquisition, private equity funds, etc. She has comprehensive experience with multiple litigation cases of several banks, trust companies and securities companies including China Construction Bank, Ping An Trust Co., Ltd, CITIC Securities Co., Ltd, and Galaxy Jinhui Security Asset Management Corporation Limited.
• Graduated from Renmin University of China in 2014 with a LLM degree
• Summer study tours at Boston College, Harvard, 2013
• Graduated from Renmin University of China in 2011 with a Bachelor's degree in Journalism
• A Case of deposit contract disputes of a renowned bank (valued 380 million).
• A Case of TBR disputes of a prodigious trust institution (valued 500 million, 420 million and 560 million respectively).
• An Enforcement case of notarized debt instrument of a famous security (the subject is about 1 billion).
• Disputes over asset management contracts of a well-known fund.
• A medical big data equity acquisition project of a famous fund.
• Legal service project for equity of XSTC.
• A series of equity acquisition projects of a state-owned enterprise group.
• A case of tort dispute of a famous American university.
• An insurance asset real estate debt investment scheme and an insurance asset infrastructure debt investment scheme.
• Permanent legal counsel of an International Investment Management Co., Ltd.
• Permanent legal counsel of a Digital Marketing Planning Co., Ltd.
• An Asset-Light Fund projects.
• A dispute over the infringement of the right of reputation of a famous company.
• Providied special legal services for the use of Insurance Funds for an Insurance Company.
• Manyi Zhou has worked for several national medias including a two-year-experience in China Traditional Chinese Medicine Press of the State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine. She is responsible for the in-depth reporting concerning current affairs, society and people in the field of Health and Medicine. She is also an excellent social media strategist with multitasking skills to handle the social media accounts in a cohesive way. In two years, she has written nearly 100 features. Including “How many more steps must we take to integrate medical care with health care?” Plus, she was also a co-organizer in the planning of Traditional Chinese Medicine Non-heritage Activities with Yunnan Baiyao Group, Yinglong Ma and Tong Ren Tang Group.
• Liabilities for Equity Transfer of Shareholders before the Expiration of Capital Contribution Time Limit.
• How to Resolve PPP Contract Disputes from the Perspective of Judicial Judgment.
• How the Minutes of the National Civil and Commercial Trial Work Conference Will Impose Impact on the Repurchase of Asset Income Right?
Mandarin and English