Field of Practice and Experience
Zongwei Zhang focuses on provided legal services for civil, commercial and corporate businesses, and mainly serve civil and commercial cases such as marriage and family, construction engineering contracts, bulk commodity trade and corporate disputes. He has worked for over 10 years in a grass-root court and state-owned enterprise in Beijing, handling more than 2,600 civil and commercial cases of various types. He has gained the honor of Beijing Double Superior Judge and accumulated rich judicial and practical experience in handling cases. He can provide high quality legal services to clients from the perspective of lawyers and judges and safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of clients to the greatest extent.
- Bachelor of Management from Minzu University of China, 2005
- Master of Law Degree, Renmin University of China,2007
Mr. Zhang joined Chance Bridge Law Firm in July 2020 as a partner in the Dispute Resolution Department. Before joining the Chance Bridge Law Firm, Mr. Zhang worked for 6 years in a civil division of a grass-root court in Beijing, handling more than 2400 civil and commercial cases of various types, and has accumulated rich experience in case trial. He has also worked in China Railway Materials (Group) Commercial Corp., and the Legal Department of the China Beijing Equity Exchange. He has a deep understanding of corporate disputes and business risk control, and has dealt with a large number of financing trade disputes, equity transfer disputes, postal card disputes, crude oil futures and other commercial disputes.
Mandarin and English
- Disputes on construction project contracts between a Beijing Yexing Steel Products Co., Ltd. and Beijing Liando Investment (Group) Co., Ltd., Beijing XX Construction Co., Ltd., and Volkswagen automatic transmission Co., Ltd.
- Dispute over contract for sale of house between Shen X and the defendant Beijing Zhujiang Real Estate Development Co., Ltd.;
- Legal inheritance disputes between Xu Xsheng and Xu Xfu and the defendants Xu X-guang;
- Disputes on construction project contracts between China Construction Second Engineering Bureau Ltd. and Inner Mongolia Donghui Industrial Group Co., Ltd.;
- Disputes on the right to know of shareholders of a Beijing Tianheng Co., Ltd., a Beijing technology Company, a Beijing Bao Xia Company. and a company under Beijing Tianheng Real Estate Group Co., Ltd.;
- Contract disputes between Beijing MTR Corporation Limited and Beijing MTR Corporation;
- Private lending disputes between Yao X and Jane X ;
- Disputes over the equity transfer between an investment holding limited company and an exchange, a Tianjin investment limited liability company;
- Li X v. Beijing XX Yunshang Collections Co., Ltd., Beijing XX Player Collection Co., Ltd. and Beijing XX Investment Management Co., Ltd. over the contract for postal currency card service;
- A dispute over a warehousing contract between China Railway Materials (Group) Commercial Corp.. Ltd. and a Guangzhou Logistics Company;
- Issued a legal opinion for the transfer by Beijing Real Estate Group Co., Ltd. of its 18.67% equity interest in Beijing Architectural Design Institute Co., Ltd.
- Representative Permanent Legal Advisor Projects
- provided perennial legal services for Anhui Hualing Cable Group Co., Ltd.;
- provided perennial legal service for China Railway Construction Koi Asset Management Co., Ltd.;
- provided perennial legal service for Cscec Beijing Honyum M&E Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Double Superior Judge of 2011
- Mediator, Beijing Association for Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Arbitrator, International Arbitration Institute Beihai