Xiaorong YanBeijingMember of PRC Bar
Practices：Dispute Resplution,civil and commercial economic disputes, labor disputes, family disputes
Field of practice and experience
Ms. Yan, a former judge, joined the first-line trial position of the People's Court of Chaoyang District, Beijing after she graduated in 2006. She has independently undertaken more than 1,000 civil and commercial litigation cases during her ten-year experience, which mainly involve contract cases, including labor contracts, sales contracts, service contracts, medical service contracts, construction engineering contracts, leasing contracts, labor contracts, housing sales contracts, commercial housing pre-sale contracts, private lending disputes, loan contracts, etc.; tort damage compensation cases, including personal injury compensation cases, infringement of the right of reputation, name rights, etc.; family dispute cases, including cases of declaration of missing person or death, divorce cases involving marital relations, cases of property division after divorce, etc., inheritance cases and property right protection cases. Ms.Yan Xiaorong has accumulated solid and efficient case handling experience through Chaoyang Court's intensive work experience, rich case types and huge number of cases.
• She graduated from the Graduate School of China University of Political Science and Law in 2006 with a LLM degree.
• From July 2006 to October 2016, No.1 Civil Tribunal and No.5 Civil Tribunal, Beijing Chaoyang District People's Court, etc.
• From October 2016 to October 2017, the Beijing Branch and the Capital Market Department of the Shanghai Kone Law Firm
• October 2017 to June 2019, the dispute resolution by Beijing Jiarun Law Firm
• June 2019 to date, the dispute resolution by Chance Bridge Partners
Chinese & English