Field of Practice and ExperienceJie Zhao specializes in intellectual property. She obtained the qualification as a patent agent. She worked for Beijing Center for Patent Examination Collaboration of the China National Intellectual Property Administration (CNIPA) for 13 years and served as the patent examiner, quality inspector of the Center of the Examination Department, deputy director of the Mechanical Department and director of the Department of Mechanical Department, etc. She is a training target for new examiner course teachers, reserve teachers of the Patent Law of the Patent Office, and key teachers of Association of Examination Office. She is also an intellect for foreign-related exchange program. Jie Zhao is now a consultant of the Intellectual Property Department of Chance Bridge. She has many years of professional experience. She has participated in patent reexaminations, actual trials and case guidance over hundreds of years of patent research and teaching experience.
- Ph.D., Civil Engineering, Tsinghua University (2003.09 - 2008.07)
- Bachelor Degree, Civil Engineering, Tsinghua University (1999.09 - 2003.06)
- 2008.07-20 12.12 Patent examiner for Mechanical Department of Beijing Center, CNIPA Patent Examination Coordination
- 2013.01-2015.03 Quality inspector, Examination Department of Beijing Center, CNIPA Patent Examination Coordination
- 2015.04-2018.10 Deputy Director of the Mechanical Department, Beijing Center, Patent Examination Collaboration, CNIPA
- 2018.10–now Director of the Mechanical Department, Beijing Center, Patent Examination Collaboration, CNIPA
- 2017–now new examiner course teachers, who teach patent law courses and examine actual cases systematically to new examiners; reserve teachers of the patent law of the State Intellectual Property Office, key teachers trained by the Association Center of Examination Office, and reserve teachers for foreign exchange of Beijing Center.
- 2013/2015 Patent Agent Promotion Program (Inner Mongolia), agent training.
Working LanguageMandarin and English
- 2015.01-now, certain corporate consultancy projects - including patent information analysis, infringement analysis, patent layout, patent early warning, etc.;
- 2013.01–now, certain research subjects including "research applicable to novelty in the examination of utility model", "uation and perfection of the Implementation of uation Report System for Utility Model Patent Rights", "Research on Project Construction Standard Patent Administration System", "Research on Examination Manual of uation Report on Utility Model Patent Rights", etc.