Kevin ZhengHaikouMember of PRC Bar
Practices：Dispute Resolution, General Corporate
- Graduated from the Renmin University of China Law School in 2006 with a degree of J.D.
- Graduated from the Renmin University of China Law School in 2003 with LLM degree
- Graduated from the Renmin University of China Law School in 2000 with Bachelor of Law degree
- From 2017, Mr. Zheng joined Chance Bridge Law Firm as the executive partner.
- Since 2016, Mr. Zheng has assumed the role of Deputy CEO at Beijing Ligen Group Co., Ltd.
- In 2014, Mr. Zheng was appointed as Deputy Director of the School Office (President's Office) and Deputy Secretary-General of the Alumni Association of Renmin University of China.
- In 2012, Mr. Zheng studied at Harvard Law School as a visiting scholar.
- Since 2006, he has worked in Renmin University of China and served successively as the Secretary of the Youth League Committee, Deputy Secretary of the Party Committee and Vice President of the Renmin University of China Asia-Pacific Institute of Law.
Mandarin and Fluent English
- Entrusted by Galaxy Jinhui Security Asset Management Corporation Limited to provide the whole-process legal services for the case of assignment of the beneficial right of 980 million trusts with Anhui Trust Co., Ltd.;
- Provided relevant legal services for Beijing Yidege Culture for the series of disputes arising from its shareholders’ agreement;
- Entrusted by Beijing Fengrong Huifu Investment Management Co., Ltd., provideing whole-process legal services for the case of the redemption of privately placed fund shares between Shandong Shengkai Petrochemical Co., Ltd. and Shenzhen Zhengqianfang Fund Management Co., Ltd.;
- Provided legal services on behalf of Changzhou Kajisen Energy Co., Ltd. in relation to the appeal of the second instance of the civil litigation of the construction project contract dispute in which Zhejiang Diantengyun Photovoltaic Technology Co., Ltd. sued Changzhou Kajisen Energy Co., Ltd.;
- Represented Beijing Suntray Technology Corporation in connection with the legal services rendered by Beijing Suntray Technology Corporation v. Beijing Zhonghong Properties LimitedTechnology Service Contract Dispute;
- Represented Hongyang Construction Group Co., Ltd. to provide legal service for Tianjin Babo Real Estate Development Co., Ltd. on disputes over construction engineering contracts;
- Represented Hebei Hua Tuo Pharmacy Medicine Chain Co., Ltd. in the retrial of an administrative lawsuit regarding the invalidation of the trademark “Huatuo Pharmacy and its logo”;
- Represented Beijing Qihoo Science and Technology Co., Ltd. in connection with the alleged unfair competition case;
- Represented Fujian 3xin Group Real Estate Development Co., Ltd. with respect to its dispute on financial loan contract with Putian Licheng Sub-branch of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited;
- Represented HI-Tech Property Co., Ltd. on the request of its affiliate to withdraw from the bankruptcy reorganization project of Fujian Cross-Strait Farm Produce Logistics Mega-Center Development Co., Ltd.
- Provided legal service on behalf of Zhongshan Securities Co., Ltd in the case of bond transaction disputes with Shanghai Yunke Network Technology Co., Ltd and Shanghai Sansheng Hongye Investment (Group) Co., Ltd;
- Represented Wuzhou Huangpu Chemical & Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. in Provided special legal services for the investigation conducted by the State Administration for Market Regulation on suspected monopoly of camphor active pharmaceutical ingredients;
- Provided special legal consulting services for Beijing Suntray Technology Corporation ;
- Provided special legal consulting services for Zhuhai Hengqin Hongpei Equity Investment Fund (Limited Partnership);
- Entrusted by Beijing Hanqing International Investment Management Co., Ltd. to provide special legal services for its investment in mineral resources in Zimbabwe;
- Provided special legal services to the overseas investment of Guangzhou DSQ Asset Management Co., Ltd.;
- Provided special legal services to Beijing Biochem Hengye S&T Development Co.,Ltd;
- Represented Beijing Bloomage Hyinc Technology Co.,Ltd on its dispute with Guangzhou Shengjiemei Beauty Technology Co., Ltd. Sales Contract;
- Represented Shenzhen Pingan Decheng Investment Co., Ltd. with respect to disputes over the entrusted loan contract with Nanjing Friendship&Hualian (Group) Co.,Ltd.;
- Represented Beijing Housewell Investment Co., Ltd. in connection with the new rural construction project of Nanwan Village and Changpo Village, Xincun, Lingshui County, Hainan Province;
- Provided perennial legal consulting service to Beijing Qianyi Yangjiayuan Pension Service Co., Ltd.;
- Provided perennial legal services to Beijing Huilong Ocean Shipping Commercial Trade Co., Ltd.;
- Provided perennial legal services to Anhui Heben Cosmetics Co., Ltd.;
- Provided perennial legal services to Xiaochuan Chuhai Education Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd., and assisting it with legislative research concerning online education.
- Controlling Market after Share-trading Reform: Block Trading System and Tender Offer System, edited by Wu Xiaoqiu, China Capital Market after Share-trading Reform, People's University of China Press, 2006 (Second Author);
- "On Procedure for Objection to Implementation of WTO Dispute Settlement Mechanism", published in Vol.1 (Monograph), 2005, Study on Interpretation;
- “On Reasonable Period of Implementation of the DSB Recommendations and Rulings”, Journal of Henan Academy of Political and Legal Management, No.1, 2005;
- Supervision over Manipulation of the Market by Our Country: The Status Quo, Reflection and Approach, published in Jurist, Vol.1, 2005;(Second Author)
- "Review of Private International Law Studies 2004", published in Jurist, Vol.1, 2005 (Second Author)
- "On the Procedure for Implementing the WTO Dispute Settlement Mechanism", Journal of Changsha University of Technology, No.3, 2005; reprinted by International Law, No.6, 2005 (Author);
- Right to Request for Purchase of Shares with Dissenting Shares, Law Daily, May 18, 2005 (Second Author);
- OECD Code of Corporate Governance, First Call for Year 2005 of the Company Law Review (translation);
- Rights of Holders under the Securities Holding Modes and Different Holding Modes, published Shanghai Securities News, December 27, 2005 (Second Author);
- Trade Retaliation System of WTO, Zhejiang Social Sciences, No. 6, 2004, republished by International Law, No. 1 Issue 2005;
- British Business Law (Revision), Fudan University Press, 2007 (Second Author);
- Summary of Intellectual Property Cases, China Renmin University Press, 2004 (Second Author);
- Application of Market-oriented Measures to Curb Market Manipulation, published in China Securities Journal on November 2, 2004 (Second Author);
- Discuss Legal With Cases: WTO Chapter, the main author and the 2003 edition of China Renmin University Press (Second Author).