Practices：Finance, Corporate and Businesses, Real Estate, Dispute Resolution
Field of Practice and ExperienceMr.Wang Liyong has been a lawyer for nearly thirty years. Mr. Wang specializes in acting as an agent in various civil and commercial cases including financial cases, guarantee cases, real estate cases and corporate equity disputes. He once represented CCB in the litigation and restructuring work of major financial events such as "Hops" and "Delong". He has a strong knowledge of financial laws and experience in financial asset restructuring and disposal. Now he works as a full-time lawyer in Beijing and Xinjiang.
- Bachelor of Law, Xinjiang University
- MBA Business Administration, Beijing University
- From 1995 to September 1998, Mr. Wang Liyong worked as a full-time lawyer in Xinjiang Dingxin Law Firm. He worked as a partner, secretary of the Party branch, and full-time lawyer in Xinjiang Tongze Law Firm from October 1998 to June 2002;
- From June 2002 to December 2009, he served as a partner, vice director and secretary of the Party branch of Xinjiang Xuye Law Firm (later renamed as Dingxin Xuye Firm), and served as a member of the financial team of the Civil and Commercial Committee of the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Lawyers Association. For two consecutive terms, he was awarded the title of "Excellent Lawyer in Urumqi";
- Mr. Wang was appointed as a partner and deputy director of Beijing Kaiyu Law Firm from December 2009 to April 2013;
- On March 14, 2013, He founded the Beijing Langshi Law Firm;
- In June 2019, Mr.Wang joined Chance Bridge Law Firm as a partner of the Dispute Resolution Department.
- Case of dispute over bad debts between Xinjiang Investment and Credit Baozheng Co., Ltd. and China Huarong Asset Management Co., Ltd. and Xinjiang Huijin Stone Co., Ltd.;
- Case of dispute over financial loan contract between China CITIC Bank Urumqi Branch and Xinjiang Wanshuiyuan Mining Co., Ltd. and Minfeng County Wanshuiyuan Mining Co., Ltd.;
- Case of dispute over mortgage contract between China CITIC Bank Urumqi Branch and Xin Jiang Fuyun Real Estate Development Limited Liability Company;
- Case of dispute over the equity contract between XX Sun and XX Wang on behalf of others
- Case of dispute over copyright contract between Beijing Tianyu Tongsheng Information Technology Co., Ltd., TV (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. and China Audio-Visual Copyright Administration Association
- As an agent for Hong Kong Yuan Securities Co., Ltd., COFCO Xinjiang Tunhe Co., Ltd., CCB Xinjiang Branch and other entities.
- Beida Gongxue
- Guoneng Group Co., Ltd.
- Goldman Sachs Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Lianzhong Yida Information Technology Co., Ltd
- Beijing Chengnuo Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Xinjiang Branch Business Department of China Construction Bank
- Xinjiang State-owned Assets Administration Commission
- Xinjiang Investment (Group) Company Limited
- Xinjiang State-owned Assets Management Co., Ltd.
- Xinjiang Finance Guarantee Co., Ltd.
- Shenhua Xinjiang Energy Co., Ltd.
- Urumqi Urban Construction Investment Co., Ltd.
- Xinjiang Chengxiang Construction and Development Co., Ltd.
Share pages to：