Practice Areas and Experience
Luo Wenhui specializes in capital market and cross-border investment and financing. In terms of capital markets, she has provided professional legal services for several large enterprises in asset securitization, Internet finance, bond issuance, fund trust and other projects. In terms of cross-border business, she has provided legal services for Chinese enterprises' outbound investment, foreign enterprises' investment in China and international trade disputes. At the same time, she has also served as perennial legal counsel for many companies.
• University College Dublin, Government Funded Overseas Study
• Master Degree in Law, China University of Political Science and Law
• Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, With Two Degrees In International Business English and Law
• Ms. Luo has been engaged in legal work since her graduation and is now a senior associate at Chance Bridge Partners.
Investment and Financing Business
• provided legal services for supply chain asset-backed bill project of a large trading company (ongoing);
• provided legal services for a large enterprise supply chain asset securitization project in Shandong (ongoing);
• provided legal services for a group company's accounts receivable asset securitization project in Liaoning (ongoing);
• provided legal services for property rights trust project of Jingdong Banghui No. 1 of Western Trust;
• provided legal services for the property right trust project of Chinalco Financial Leasing Company;
• provided special legal services for lease debt assets securitization project of CITIC Futong Leasing;
• provided legal services for the asset securitization projects of the right to earnings from port charges of a state-owned enterprise in Tianjin Municipaliaty;
• provided special legal services for the debt assets securitization project of heating contract of Shandong Zibo Jinyang Thermal Power Co., Ltd.;
• provided special legal services for the enterprise asset securitization projects of Hubei Kaidi Ecology Co., Ltd. (000939);
• provided legal services (terminated) to the property right trust project of a large small loan company;
• provided special legal services for the prescribed projects of Beijing Anhuaixin Technology Co., Ltd. (836426) and employee equity incentive projects;
• provided New OTC Market Listing Service to Gansu1-sport Health industry Corporation (872786);
• provided services for multiple round financing projects of Hebei Senlang Biotechnology Co., Ltd.;
• provided legal services for the internet finance project of Hainan Jinshuangsheng Modern Agricultural Science & Technology Development Co., Ltd.;
• provided legal services for the investing in a petrochemical joint venture in Indonesia by a company in Shandong;
• provided legal services for the registration of private equity fund managers of Beijing Runsen Yixin Investment Management Co., Ltd. and the equity investment project thereof; and
• provided legal services for the registration of privately offered fund managers of Beijing Boying Asset Management Co., Ltd.;
• provided legal services for registration, product filing and project investment of privately-offered fund managers of several asset management companies.
Commercial Dispute resolution
• Represented a securities company against a listed company and its subsidiaries (issuers) in the CIETAC's asset management product breach dispute. The arbitration tribunal has issued an award, ruling the issuers to repay the financing (about 1.2 billion CNY) and bear the all fees;
• Acted for a securities company to file an execution objection procedure on the independence of the underlying assets of asset securitization, and successfully facilitated the reconciliation of the parties and protected the legal property rights of clients;
• Acted as an agent for an international goods sales contract dispute between Parklands in Australia and a large Chinese machinery company. The Intermediate Court has issued a judgment ordering the other party to pay more than 300,000 yuan;
• Represented Zhang X against a company in Inner Mongolia, its shareholders, and related parties in a private lending dispute in the CIETAC. The arbitration tribunal has issued an award to the other party to pay off the debt (about 6 million CNY) and bear all costs;
• Represented the shareholders of a startup company in a gambling agreement dispute with a listed company and financial investors in the CIETAC.
• Acted as the agent for the dispute over repurchase of company's equity submitted to the Beijing Arbitration Commission between an investment fund company and the actual controller of a medical device company, and successfully facilitated the two parties to reach an arbitral mediation agreement;
• Acted as the agent for the advertising contract dispute between an US share listed company group and a media company in Shanghai Municipality;
• Acted as the agent for the contract dispute between Li X and Beijing Office of the Provincial People's Government.
Corporate Risk Disposal Business
• Assisted a securities company in dealing with the default disposal project of asset securitization products with a listed company and its subsidiaries, including assisted the manager to initiate special procedures for realizing security rights with 5 subsidiaries; and reporting to the supervisory authority and district high court regarding the early termination of the special plan; assisted the administrator in drafting the liquidation plan, witnessing various holders’ meetings, and answering legal questions raised by investors; drafting a continuous business plan and resume production package agreement; assisted in reconciliation with other creditors and revitalize the debtor’s assets;
• The merger and liquidation project of a subsidiary of a central enterprise.
• The bankruptcy reorganization project of a large group company in Shandong.
• Provided legal services for the bankruptcy right of bankruptcy of Galaxy Jinhui Security Asset Management Corporation Limited, a unit of Galaxy Securities;
• Provided legal services for a securities company's participation in the bankruptcy proceeding of a property company in;
• Provided blanket legal services for a securities company's bond default disposal project (ongoing).
Perennial Legal Counsel Service
• provided legal advisory services to enterprises including Huarong Kaidi, Hebei Senlang Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Gansu1-sport Health industry Corporation, Beijing Ninghe, Beijing Anhuaixin Technology Co., Ltd., and Shandong Zibo Jinyang Thermal Power Co., Ltd., etc.
• Reviewing of Legal Issues Concerning Employment of Foreign Employees in China (I)
• Reviewing of Legal Issues Concerning Employment of Foreign Employees in China (II)
• A Series of Articles on Supply Chain Asset Securitization (1) Is Commercial Bill Payment Deemed to Have Been Paid for the Transfer of Accounts Receivable?
• A Series of Articles on Supply Chain Asset Securitization (2) "Internet +" Factoring ABS Cycle Purchase
• Research on the Compensation for Loss of Expected Benefit
Mandarin, Cantonese, English (TEM-8), French (reading and writing)