Graduated from China University of Political Science and Law in 2007 with a LLB degree
• From 2018, she worked for Beijing Weiheng Law Firm and collaborated with the lead attorney in undertaking several construction project contract disputes.
• From 2015 to 2018, she worked for a famous real estate development limited company and served as its legal manager and chief legal officer in more than one hundred cases, involving real estate cooperative development disputes, construction project contract disputes, commercial housing presale contract disputes, brokerage contract disputes, real property protection disputes, property disputes, labor disputes, administrative reconsideration, administrative proceedings, etc., and has accumulated rich experience in dispute resolution;
• From 2011 to 2015, she worked in the East Asia Regional Representative Office of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) as a logistics officer in charge of the hospital reconstruction project and the import and export of bulk assistance materials such as medical and food, drafted all relevant international procurement and transportation contracts, followed up projects and settled disputes;
• From 2008 to 2011, she worked in the Training Center of the Red Cross Society of China and the Red Cross Society of China as a project officer, responsible for Red Cross first aid training, textbook translation, large-scale activities organization, planning and implementation;
• From 2007 to 2008, worked in Beijing Daao Law Firm, Assistant Lawyer.
Mandarin and Fluent English