Field of Practice and Experience
Mr.Wang Liyong has been a lawyer for nearly thirty years. Mr. Wang specializes in acting as an agent in various civil and commercial cases including financial cases, guarantee cases, real estate cases and corporate equity disputes. He once represented CCB in the litigation and restructuring work of major financial events such as "Hops" and "Delong". He has a strong knowledge of financial laws and experience in financial asset restructuring and disposal. Now he works as a full-time lawyer in Beijing and Xinjiang.
• Bachelor of Law, Xinjiang University
• MBA Business Administration, Beijing University
• From 1995 to September 1998, Mr. Wang Liyong worked as a full-time lawyer in Xinjiang Dingxin Law Firm. He worked as a partner, secretary of the Party branch, and full-time lawyer in Xinjiang Tongze Law Firm from October 1998 to June 2002;
• From June 2002 to December 2009, he served as a partner, vice director and secretary of the Party branch of Xinjiang Xuye Law Firm (later renamed as Dingxin Xuye Firm), and served as a member of the financial team of the Civil and Commercial Committee of the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Lawyers Association. For two consecutive terms, he was awarded the title of "Excellent Lawyer in Urumqi";
• Mr. Wang was appointed as a partner and deputy director of Beijing Kaiyu Law Firm from December 2009 to April 2013;
• On March 14, 2013, He founded the Beijing Langshi Law Firm;
• In June 2019, Mr.Wang joined Chance Bridge Partners as a partner of the Dispute Resolution Department.
He used to represent many entities including Xinjiang Finance Department, Xinjiang Financing Guarantee Co., Ltd., Hongyuan Securities Co., Ltd. COFCO Xinjiang Tunhe Co., Ltd., Xinjiang Branch of China Construction Bank, and Urumqi Branch of China CITIC Bank in litigation.
• Beida Gongxue.
• Guoneng Group Co., Ltd.
• Goldman Sachs Co., Ltd.
• Beijing Lianzhong Yida Information Technology Co., Ltd.
• Beijing Chengnuo Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
• Xinjiang Branch Business Department of China Construction Bank.
• Xinjiang State-owned Assets Administration Commission.
• Xinjiang Investment (Group) Company Limited.
• Xinjiang State-owned Assets Management Co., Ltd.
• Xinjiang Finance Guarantee Co., Ltd.
• Shenhua Xinjiang Energy Co., Ltd.
• Urumqi Urban Construction Investment Co., Ltd.
• Xinjiang Chengxiang Construction and Development Co., Ltd.