Market Department Intern (1 person)
1. Assist the Firm in writing software and information reports;
2. Assist the Firm in daily updating and maintenance of various media platforms and websites, including without limitation the arrangement, editing and typesetting, promotion and operation of content materials;
3. Assist the Firm in brand promotion and the arrangement and updating of publicity materials;
4. Complete other tasks assigned by its superiors.
1. have a strong background in document planning, strong writing ability and good aesthetic ability;
2. Good at using PS software; proficient in applying office software;
3. Solid literacy, if they have basic knowledge of law, priority is given;
4. Undergraduate or above, or fresh graduates;
5. Able to work offline, the term of internship shall be at least 3 months.
1. Participate in formulation of overall development strategies for human resources of the firm, and continuously improve upon the relevant human resources management systems;
2. Optimize organisational structure, department setup and team building based on the development needs of the firm;
3. Determine job positions and complete talent recruitment needs plan, standardize recruitment workflow, expand recruitment channels, and participate in interview and selection for key positions;
4. Conduct training work in accordance with the training plan, conduct uation of training results; formulate and implement special training plans taking into account the development plan of the firm and career planning of employees; continuously improve upon various training workflow;
5. Responsible for establishment and improvement of remuneration system and performance appraisal system, and participate in performance management and attendance management of the firm, etc;
6. Organise and prepare for team building activities, promote corporate culture and values of the firm, and optimise the enthusiasm and creativity of employees;
7. Responsible for party building, communication with counterpart government departments and industry associations, and handling of businesses;
8. Any other matters relating to human resources management.
1. Bachelor degree or above, preferably in human resources;
2. Minimum of five years of work experience in all modules in human resources, including more than three years of work experience in law firms, preferably in leading domestic and overseas law firms;
3. Outstanding work initiative and learning ability, excellent verbal expression ability, good communication, organisation and coordination skills;
4. Proficient in use of various office software;
5. Strong compressive resistance ability
Corporate business department Intern (1 person)
Chance Bridge has a team of lawyers and extensive experience in the areas of corporate management and business operations across a wide range of industries, such as compliance and risk control, mergers and acquisitions, reorganization, liquidation, labor and employment. We are capable of effectively preventing and controlling legal risks that may be faced by clients in their day-to-day operation based on their management structure and industry background; providing legal services to companies for their mergers and acquisitions and disposal of non-performing assets based on valid market information; helping distressed companies rebuild through business reorganization procedures or get them out of debt crisis through bankruptcy liquidation by seeking strategic investors; hiring lawyers to provide all-round legal services to companies on employment risks and labor disputes resolution.
1. Writing and amending relevant legal instruments according to clients' needs and partners' arrangements;
2. Assisting in participating in non-litigation projects in the team, and providing support in network verification, legal retri, etc.;
3. Assisting in participating in litigation projects in the team, and providing support in legal retri, etc.;
4. Participating in other work arranged by partners or presiding lawyers.
1. Master of Laws (LLM) degree from colleges or universities in China or abroad;
2. Internship and working experience in law firms, courts or arbitration institutions is preferred;
3. Experience in contract review is preferred;
4. Proficient in using office software;
5. Excellent literacy and retri ability;
6. Practical, studious, careful, stable, responsible and committed to long-term legal practice.
Cross-border Investment and Financing Department Associate
The lawyers of Chance Bridge Department of Cross-Border Investment & Financing are graduates of leading law schools in China and abroad with overseas study or working background. They have served clients in the areas of PE/VC investment, private equity, cross-border mergers and acquisitions, cross-border capital market and financing, and cross-border compliance, etc. They include Nursing Nurture, JCDecaux Group, SB CHINA CAPITAL and other well-known domestic and foreign companies or investment institutions.
Since its inception, Chance Bridge has recognized "cross-border investment and financing" as a specialty of its business. It has established extensive strategic cooperation relationships with many major international law firms and international leagues around the world. It is committed to creating an international growth platform for young lawyers through establishing international interns and exchange programs.
1. Assist in drafting and reviewing contracts, legal opinions, memoranda and other documents according to the client's needs and arrangements made by his immediate superior;
2. Conduct business research in the fields of cross-border investment and financing, PE/VC and artificial intelligence, and generate relevant research results;
3. Other work arranged by his immediate superior, competent partner or the firm.
1. LL.M from prominent universities in China or abroad, overseas education or work experience preferred;
2. Excellent in listening, speaking, reading and writing English, preferably if he/she is able to use English as his/her working language;
3. More than one year's working experience in a law firm in relevant fields or other law major, preferably if he/she has a Beijing lawyer's practising certificate;
4. Solid basic knowledge of law and excellent writing ability, passing the National Judicial Examination;
5. Good communication and coordination skills, conscientious and rigorous in handling matters, and able to adapt to high-intensity work;
6. Pragmatic, studious, responsible, stable and committed to long-term legal practice.
Capital Markets Department Intern (1 person)
As a law firm specializing in providing corporate, commercial and financial legal services, Chance Bridge Partners is recognized as a leader in the field of capital markets based on its rapidly accumulating project experience and excellent market performance. Chance Bridge lawyers have extensive experience in Equity Securities, Bonds, Mergers and Acquisitions, Investment and Financing, Securitization and Finance. We specialize in according to the customer's industry characteristics, business model and actual needs, to propose practical solutions to help clients to complete the transaction accurately and efficiently.
1. Mainly specializing in equity-related business on the capital market;
2. Drafting, reviewing and revising memorandums and legal analysis opinions;
3. Completing legal search and legal research, and assisting with due diligence and other relevant work on the spot.
1. Master's degree or above in law from prestigious universities and colleges at home and abroad, including excellent undergraduates;
2. Pass or will pass the legal professional qualification examination, with a solid legal background;
3. Graduates from 2021 and thereafter can work as a long-term intern;
4. Strong logical thinking, written expression, communication and coordination, teamwork skills;
5. Good moral character, rigorous, conscientious, responsible, cheerful personality, strong resistance to pressure, and aspire to work as a non-litigation lawyer for a long time.
Business Secretary (1 person)
1. assist the partners and business team in dealing with work in relation to the management of attorney business, including the management of business contracts, business information maintenance, business files management, business document processing, business billing, client information maintenance and daily contact;
2. assist the partners or business teams of the Firm in dealing with work in relation to the management of knowledge of the Firm, including the collection, organization and editing of materials, and assistance in drafting or editing relevant written materials;
3. assist the partners or business teams of the Firm in arranging relevant itinerary, reception and external contact and communication;
4. assist the partners or business teams of the Firm in organizing and arranging meetings, and taking minutes or preparing minutes of meetings;
5. assist the partners or business teams of the Firm in dealing with relevant financial matters;
6. complete relevant matters assigned by the partners or business teams of the Firm.
1. Experience in the relevant secretaries of law firms will be preferred;
2. Good conduct, diligent in work, strong sense of responsibility, and proactive;
3. Cheerful personality, high affinity, outstanding service awareness, teamwork spirit, and good writing ability; 4. Careful, conscientious, rigorous, focused on work quality and efficiency, and outstanding sense of confidentiality;
4.Has willingness to learn, and is able to learn and improve voluntarily at work;
5. Good writing, understanding, expression and communication skills;
6. Bachelor degree, majoring in humanities or social sciences;
7. Proficient in operation of office software such as Word and Excel, and good at PPT production;
8. Excellent English ability will be preferred.
Address：2107–2112, Office Tower E2 Oriental Plaza, No.1 East Chang An Avenue, Beijing 100738
Telephone：+86 10 85870068